Monday, March 14, 2011

Up, up, and away...

Why is it, that the day before or a few hours before one is scheduled to go on vacation, a panic ensues?

There is this sudden eerie feeling that I forgot something. Worse, the feeling is that I forgot a lot of somethings. May be even close to a million somethings. This includes replying to someone's email, thanking someone for the good times had at an engagement party during the past weekend, or letting someone else know that I will be sporadically unavailable for the next week or so, because I am traveling outside of the country.

There is also this urge to set an "Away Message" for your personal email. Seriously, everyone that should know you'll be away, already knows. And those few that may not, they will either not find out, until you get back and email blast everyone your vacation pics, or if they do need you, you can always respond back via email. I am not going to Mars after all.

I will soon be buckling my seatbelt on a flight to San Jose, Costa Rica and exploring all the goodies of Costa Rica with another A, two Js, three S's and a V. My hope is that I will have the energy and the internet connection to do daily updates of our adventures.

Bug repellant, check. Old sneakers, check. Red nail polish, check. Passport, check. A smile on my face, check. OK I think I'm ready for Costa Rica.


Tootles....and HOLA!

No comments:

Post a Comment