Saturday, February 19, 2011

I believe I could fly...

I am so excited! This feeling comes from many walks of life for me, but most importantly it comes with food. Today, I am looking forward to the simple, most common and one of the messiest of dishes – buffalo chicken wings. This indulgence screams for my attention every once in a while. The infrequency of this habit is what makes is so special.

The napkins are ready. The blue cheese cannot wait to be dipped. A plate of fresh veggies is dying of anticipation. All necessary accompaniments are tapping their fingers on the table as the Domino’s delivery guy is driving through the windy day. The race to get the most ‘thigh’ parts is on! No finger-licking delays can come between me and my wings.

Hallelujah for Domino’s online ordering – hassle free and can even be scheduled for a specific time. This order is extra special due to the addition of Sweet Mango Habanero wings. Sounds exotic. All in all, about 40 wings for a total of $34 bucks. A lovely dinner party.

Bring on the yumminess and the napkins! Warning: wings do not come with parachutes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment