Sunday, February 13, 2011

My perfect Sunday morning on a Saturday

When was the last time you had a luxury Sunday morning?

Mine was actually yesterday (on a Saturday). It just happened to be that kind of a weekend morning when you have time and some quiet time to make a proper breakfast, make your own cup of coffee and sit down with your techi toys.

I have realized that life just wouldn't be as sweet or as convenient without my Sony VAIO laptop, my iPhone and recently my Kindle. What more can a girl ask for? Between these super wonders I get to learn what goes on in the world, keep up with what goes on with my friends, listen to any choice of music, read a book chapter and play a round of Tetris or two. I used to love the fresh crisp smell of the sunday paper. Now it is NYTimes.com.

All of this, in any order I wish. Sipping my coffee.

It was a perfect Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment